Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tonight You Die (A Jonas Brothers Horror Story) chapter 2

again, rated PG13 for language and violence chapter 2 When the door screeched open, the girls screamed in terror, but when they saw who it was, they screamed with joy. "So, I'm just taking a wild guess here: you guys are fans...right?" Joe smiled. The girls screamed again. "I'm guessing," said Kevin. "OW, these girls are LOUD!" said a small little voice from behind the brothers. Frankie pushed his way up in front of his brothers. "Hi, I'm Frankie," he said, "and I see you girls already know my brothers...so can I have some icecream now?" "Frankie, don't be rude," Nick said to him. "Fine, can I have some icecream now PLEASE?" his big brown eyes begged. Everyone laughed. "So," said Joe. (that rhymes!) "do you guys wanna come with us to Friendly's or something, 'cuz apparently Frank the Tank here wants some icecream." "OK," said the girls happily. Since there wasn't enough room in the cars for all of them, they decided to walk. (it was only about a 1/2 mile away. As they were walking, they heard a voice behind them say, hey guys!" They turned around to see who it was. "Oh CRAP!" muttered Nick under his breath. "Are you following us or something Miley?" he said, louder. "No, I just had nothing to do...all of my friends are busy." "They have dentist appointments, family picnics to go to, a broken arm, oh, and one person said they just moved to Bermuda, so now I'm all alone...but not anymore!" She goes up to Nick and wraps her arms around Nick. Nick moans, and starts squirming ...

go to link : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment