Thursday, January 19, 2012

Travis Porter - You Don't Know Bout It

Travis Porter Official Album Coming Soon YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT Tell me what ya know bout dis, tell me what ya know bout dat tell me what ya kno bout phipps, tell me what ya know bout saks these niggas aint got no check, them boys aint holdin no sack them niggas dont know bout dis, them boys dont know bout that Hook u dont know bout it x3 tell me what ya know bout that u dont kno nothing x3 tell me what ya know about that Strap verse young nigga u dont know about this, young nigga you dont know about that spend a couple racks at saks, do a track get it right back nigga u dont know nothing about nothing, that gas i put in my blunt smoke a zip take a sip , pull up nigga im stuntin hop out looking like money, yall broke niggas just to funny cant even count up six hundred, thats a shame you a got damn dummy boy u know u aint holding no sacks, boy u know u aint holding no strap boy u know u aint been in no trap, everybody know strap Ali verse exspensive jordans and belts, i get my gucci from phipps exclusive tires on the whip , they say im feelin myself im all in the vip, i give the waitress a tip then i withdraw a hundred thousand and spend it all on myself my bitch is thicker than milk , but they short as my sleeves i got bitches in africa i be all over seas aint no twenties in my pocket all i keep is some g's im a young nigga gettin it boy who fuckin with Li Quez verse every car im in im in the back seat , and i just tell them where to go just like a taxi and i keep goons ...

Thanks To : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment